The Whistleblowing Charity

For whistleblowing advice call 020 7404 6609
Donate Now Via BT MyDonate

Information and advice services

In cases where we cannot help, one of the following organisations may be able to offer assistance. You should find out what these organisations do and whetherthey can be help in your situation. Public Concern at Work takes no responsibility for the content of these websites.

Advice, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS)
For information and help on employment issues and dispute resolution.
0300 123 1100

Community Legal Service
The Community Legal Service Direct provides free information, help and advice direct to the public on a range of common legal issues.
0845 345 4345

Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
For advice on discrimination issues.
0808 800 0082

For advice on human rights.
020 7329 5100 / 020 3145 0460

Local Citizens Advice Bureau
For general advice and information on a range of legal fields.
Wales: 0344 4772020
England: 03444 111444

Local Law Centre
For free legal advice and in some cases representation.

Pay and Work Rights Helpline
For help and advice on government enforced rights.
0800 917 2368

Royal Mencap Society
For whistleblowing advice for workers in health and adult social care.
08000 724 725