Tailored NHS Training
ADOPTING THE FRANCIS PRINCIPLES
This newly designed NHS-tailored whistleblowing masterclass is a must for those with responsibility for whistleblowing arrangements in NHS Trusts and Primary and Social Care organisations. The course will cover the key areas of Sir Robert Francis’ Freedom to Speak Up report including:
- the legal background and context of whistleblowing
- embedding and evaluating best practice arrangements
- how to improve and measure 'Speak Up' culture
- addressing the concern and handling the whistleblower
- accountability, audit and review
Each course runs from 10.00-16.00 and includes refreshments and lunch
The course sets whistleblowing in an NHS context and will help you to meet Sir Francis' latest recommendations
You will understand your role and responsibility in helping your organisation lead the way in developing robust whistleblowing arrangements and achieving a culture where staff have the freedom to speak up
- The maximum number of delegates on each course is 10, which provides a great opportunity for you to meet, share ideas and learn from representatives of other healthcare organisations
- Thursday 19 September
£495 (ex VAT) per delegate
Our courses fill up quickly, so book early by calling 0203 117 2520 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state ‘Adopting the Francis Principles’ in the subject line.
If you would like a member of our Business Support team to contact you to discuss this further, please click here.