Masterclass - FS Champions
This specially designed financial services-tailored whistleblowing masterclass is a must for Whistleblowing Champions in financial services organisations. The interactive session covers all the key areas of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA’s) new rules, provides a rich learning environment with the experts in this field, and is a great opportunity for peer to peer learning. Specifically the session will cover:
• Challenges of the FCA rules and the Whistleblowing Champion role
• Embedding and evaluating best practice arrangements
• Relevant legislation
• Handling whistleblowing disclosures appropriately
• Anonymity, confidentiality and protecting the whistleblower
• Leadership and communications
• Overseeing arrangements, key considerations, transparency and accountability
• Deepen your understanding of your role and responsibility as a Champion in helping your organisation lead the way in developing robust whistleblowing arrangements and achieving a culture where staff feel able to raise concerns
• Assist in compliance with the training, reporting and oversight elements in the new FCA rules
• Meet, share ideas and learn from your peers in other financial services organisations
• January 24
• September 11
From 09.00-13.00, includes refreshments and networking lunch.
''Helpful and practical insight. Cathy (PCaW Chief Executive) is very knowledgeable and engaging and the time went very quickly.''
Jane Dale, Non-Executive Director, Chesnara
''Useful and helpful insights into where whistleblowing is going and needs to go.''
David Hodkingson, Non-Executive Director, Ahli United Bank, UK.
''Clear, well-pitched, useful.''
Rob Clifford, Deputy Chair, Mansfield Building Society.
Our courses fill up quickly, so book early by calling 0203 117 2520 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state ‘FS Expert Workshop’ in the subject line.
If you would like a member of our Business Support team to contact you to discuss this further, please click here.