A Bespoke Package gives you direct access to our expertise when you need it. It is offered to larger or more complex organisations, those working in high risk areas or with international reach, and to those who need or want regular support and contact. The package has the following minimum key features:
- Whistleblowing Advice Line subscription - providing safe and confidential advice to your staff should they ever find themselves in a dilemma about what to do if they witness wrongdoing in your workplace
- designated freephone number
- bespoke email facility
- direct consultation with our legal & practice experts
- two training places at one of our expert whistleblowing workshops
- 50% reduction on the list price for extra training places
- annual audit of the effectiveness of the organisation’s whistleblowing arrangements for the Audit Committee or Board, including an Advice Line report
- periodic Advice Line briefings
- compliance toolkit (including our model whistleblowing policy, our Best Practice Guide for Subscribers and a whistleblowing presentation)
- license to reproduce PCaW intellectual property in print and on your intranet
- weekly newsletter covering the latest whistleblowing stories from around the world
To further tailor this package to your business needs you can choose from a range of services. For instance, you may wish to provide a tailored information session for your Board, train your designated officers, review your communications strategy, or pre-book additional consultancy. In any event, a key feature of the Bespoke Package is the annual audit, allowing you to monitor your arrangements, measure trust and confidence, plan ahead and book additional services should your needs change.
We will tailor a Bespoke Package to suit your business with a minimum retainer of £8500 plus 25 pence ex VAT per employee per annum.
If you would like a member of our Business Support team to contact you to discuss this further, or to arrange a meeting, please click here.